I’m So Glad to be in the Family of God
The Supernatural Formation of the Family of God
You Must be Born Again John 3: 1-15
Salvation is a supernatural act of God by which the Holy Spirit transforms a person from the inside out. God sovereignly regenerates a dead soul that doesn’t want or desire God and brings it to a new life in Christ as a new creation.
- A conception takes place Ephesians 2: 1-5
- A continuity in involved 2 Corinthians 5:17
When we are born again, the life of God comes into us literally. We have spiritual DNA called spiritual gifts that we are to use inside the local church so that the Body of Christ and function like the mighty movement of God He desires us to be.
Romans 12: 6-8, I Corinthians 12:8-12, 28, Ephesians 4:11 and 1 Peter 4:11.
- Character is produced
- A Commencement Occurs
This is spiritual growth. Just as a person can’t grow properly without food, water and exercise, a Christian will not grow properly without a steady diet of
- The Sweet Fellowship of the Family of God
- The Sure Future of the Family of God
For a Christian a person who is born twice will die once. For a person who is not a Christian will be born once and die twice.
- There will be a love and affection for Jesus
- There will be a desire for holiness
- There will be an indwelling of the Holy Spirit
- There will be a desire to share Jesus to a lost world
- Bible Study
- Bible memorization
- Involvement in the local church through the giving of their time, talent and treasure.
- Sharing their faith
- The Fellowship of Service Ephesians 4:11-12, Hebrews 10: 24-25
- The Fellowship of Suffering Philippians 3:10
I Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead